Today we are back with another job opportunity in USA which is warehouse workers jobs. Many employers in the USA are hiring foreigners when they see a shortage of workers in their company. In this post, we will give you detailed information on how to apply for warehouse worker jobs with visa sponsorship in USA. In addition, we will also tell you about the basic requirements you need to meet before applying as a warehouse worker in the United States as an alien. Don’t forget any part of this article if you want to apply for this job.
- Job Country: USA
- Industry: Warehouse worker Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: 14-18 USD/Hour
- Good income
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings
- Paid time off
- Skill development
List Warehouse worker Jobs in USA
- Warehouse Associate
- Forklift Operator
- Order Picker/Packer
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Material Handler
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Logistics Coordinator
- Warehouse Manager
- Quality Control Inspector
Here is a list of salaries for the various warehouse worker jobs in USA.
- Warehouse Associate: $14.23 per hour
- Forklift Operator: $15.24 per hour
- Order Picker/Packer: $13.88 per hour
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk: $15.05 per hour
- Material Handler: $14.38 per hour
- Inventory Control Specialist: $17.10 per hour
- Warehouse Supervisor: $19.52 per hour
- Logistics Coordinator: $18.32 per hour
- Warehouse Manager: $58,907 per year
- Quality Control Inspector: $17.55 per hour
Requirements for Apply
- Education: Most warehouse worker jobs require a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Some employers may prefer candidates with previous experience in a warehouse or logistics setting, while others may be willing to train entry-level workers.
- Physical abilities: Warehouse worker jobs typically require standing for extended periods of time, lifting heavy objects, and performing other physical tasks. Candidates should be able to meet these physical demands.
- Skills: Warehouse workers should have good communication skills, basic math skills, and the ability to operate machinery such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Legal eligibility to work in the US: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Some employers may require proof of citizenship, permanent residency, or a valid work visa.
- Background check and drug test: Some employers may require candidates to undergo a background check and drug test as part of the hiring process.
How to Apply
- Search for job openings: Look for warehouse worker job openings on popular job search websites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn. You can also search for openings directly on the websites of companies that you are interested in working for.
- Review job descriptions: Carefully read the job descriptions to ensure that you meet the qualifications and requirements for the position.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter: Customize your resume and cover letter to highlight your skills, experience, and qualifications that are relevant to the job.
- Submit your application: Follow the instructions provided in the job posting to submit your application. This may include submitting your resume and cover letter, completing an online application form, or emailing your application materials to the employer.
- Follow up: After submitting your application, follow up with the employer to express your interest in the position and ask about the status of your application.