Many Asian unskilled workers are looking for unskilled jobs in USA but they don’t know how to apply for unskilled jobs in USA so today I am back with the post. In this, I will let you know the complete process of how to apply for unskilled jobs in USA and who is eligible to apply for these unskilled jobs. Also, some employers may offer you visa sponsorship for these jobs which means all your paperwork is handled by the employer. Is it that process is helpful for you to apply for unskilled jobs in USA? Yes, the application process that we posted on this post is 100% genuine and valid. By following this process you can get a job very easily.
- Job Country: USA
- Industry: Unskilled
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: $8-15/Hour
- Accommodation will be provided at $30.00 per week.
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship.
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
List of Unskilled jobs in USA
There are many other unskilled jobs available in USA but today we have listed some of them here.
- Janitor or cleaner
- Food server or fast food worker
- Landscaper or groundskeeper
- Cashier or retail associate
- Delivery driver or courier
- Warehouse worker or stock clerk
- Garbage collector or sanitation worker
- Construction laborer or helper
- Housekeeper or maid
- Farm worker or agricultural laborer
Document Requirement For Apply
- Passport: A valid passport is required to enter the United States. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the US.
- Visa application form: Foreigners need to complete and submit the appropriate visa application form, which varies depending on the type of visa.
- Photographs: Applicants are usually required to submit one or two recent passport-style photographs.
- Application fee: Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee when submitting their application.
- Proof of financial support: Foreigners may need to provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover their expenses during their stay in the US.
- Educational qualifications: Students applying for an F-1 visa need to provide evidence of their academic qualifications.
- Employment letter: If applying for a work visa, a letter from the US employer offering the job may be required.
- Travel itinerary: Applicants may need to provide their travel itinerary and a copy of their round-trip airline ticket.
- Police clearance certificate: Some visas may require a police clearance certificate or background check.
- Health certificate: Some visas may require a medical examination or a certificate from a doctor.
How to Apply
Click on the below link and then you will land on another page where you can see the list of unskilled jobs in USA Click on Apply Now button and then fill in the details to apply now.