If you are dreaming of getting a job in any developed country in Europe then UK is the best country in Europe for you. Because you can earn good money in UK and there are many job opportunities available in UK even for unskilled workers. Today we are back with this post about unskilled jobs in UK and in this post we will tell you complete details about how to apply for unskilled jobs in UK with visa sponsorship. In addition, some employers may offer you visa sponsorship if you qualify for the jobs they have advertised. If you have got visa sponsorship then this is the best opportunity for you as Empire will handle all your paperwork. And uk gives many benefits to their foreign workers which we have posted on this post below.
- Job Country: Jobs in UK
- Industry: Unskilled
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: £8-15/Hour
- High Pay
- medical insurance
- Visa Sponsorship
- flexible schedules
- Work experience
Here we have mentioned some countries here but we have not seen any specific country which is not eligible for these jobs means everyone can apply for these jobs from all over the world.
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
The salary for unskilled workers in the Uk is different for all types of workers and all employers can offer you a different salary but the average salary for unskilled workers is around £8-£10 per hour.
List of Avalible Unskilled Jobs in UK
- Hospitality and Tourism: The hospitality and tourism industry is one of the largest employers of unskilled workers in the UK. Jobs in this sector include wait staff, bar staff, hotel cleaners, and housekeeping staff.
- Retail: Retail is another industry that employs many unskilled workers in the UK. Jobs in this field include shelf stackers, cashiers, and customer service assistants.
- Cleaning and maintenance: Cleaning and maintenance jobs are another option for unskilled workers in the UK. Jobs in this sector include cleaners, gardeners and labourers.
- Agriculture and Farming: Agriculture and farming jobs are also available for unskilled workers in the UK. Jobs in this sector include fruit pickers, farm workers, and animal caretakers.
- Construction: The construction industry is another option for unskilled workers in the UK. Jobs in this sector include laborers, bricklayers, and carpenter’s helpers.
How to Apply
Click on the below link and then you will land on another page where you can see the list of unskilled jobs in UK Click on Apply Now button and then fill in the details to apply now. Apply now button is provided on the right side of all jobs and all these jobs that you can see on this website are posted by different UK employers who are recruiting for different positions.