Are you looking for unskilled jobs in the Netherlands? If yes then you are at the right place. There are many unskilled jobs in the Netherlands such as construction jobs, food picking jobs, farm jobs, and many other labor jobs. And today we are going to help you how to apply for these unskilled jobs in the Netherlands. If you don’t have skills, unskilled jobs are the best opportunity to work as a foreigner in the Netherlands. The currency of the Netherlands is Euro and if you are from any underdeveloped country you can earn good money. Employers can also offer visa sponsorship to foreign workers to come and work in their company.
- Job Country: Netherlands
- Industry: Unskilled
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: EUR 1200/Month
Benefits of Unskilled jobs in Netherlands
- Opportunity to Live and Work
- Medical insurance
- Cultural Immersion
- Visa Sponsorship
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Tax-free income
The salary for unskilled workers in Netherlands is different for each type of job and some employers will pay you different salaries but the average salary is around 1200 euros per month.
Here we have mentioned some countries here but we have not seen any specific country which is not eligible for these jobs means everyone can apply for these jobs from all over the world.
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
Requirements Unskilled Jobs
- Legal right to work in the Netherlands: If you are a non-EU citizen, you may need a work permit or visa to work in the Netherlands.
- Basic language skills: Some jobs may require fluency in Dutch, while others may require basic proficiency in English.
- Minimum age: Most unskilled jobs require a minimum age of 16 or 18.
- Physical fitness: Some jobs, such as a warehouse or construction work, may require physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects.
- Availability and flexibility: Employers may require availability to work weekends, evenings, or holidays.
- Basic skills: Basic skills such as reading, writing, and basic math skills may be required for some jobs, especially those involving cash handling or inventory management.
List of Unskilled Jobs in Netherlands
Here is a list of some unskilled jobs in the Netherlands.
- Cleaner or janitor
- Warehouse worker
- Kitchen assistant or dishwasher
- Supermarket or retail store cashier
- Delivery driver
- Street cleaner or garbage collector
- Landscaping or gardening assistant
- Factory or production line worker
- Hotel or restaurant housekeeping staff
- Parking attendant or traffic control staff
How to Apply
Click on the link below and You can apply for unskilled jobs in Netherlands.