Many people from all over the world are trying to go to Portugal for work because Portugal is a part of Europe and if you get a work permit then you can easily visit all over Europe. There are a few other things you need to do to travel around Europe with a Portugal work visa, but we’ll talk about that in another article. Today we will talk about how to find jobs in Portugal and how to apply for these jobs as foreigners in 2023.
It is very difficult to predict what is the best job for me in Portugal if I am unskilled and also what job is best for skilled foreigners.
But don’t worry we will give you a list of jobs available in Portugal for unskilled and skilled foreigners. This will help you to choose the best job according to your aptitude and skills. In addition, some companies and employers are willing to sponsor visas for their foreign workers if they are suitable for any job position.
- Job Country: Portugal
- Experience Required: Yes
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Some offers
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: €1,114 per Month
Benefits of Jobs in Portugal
Many jobs in Portugal also offer many benefits to employees. Here we have posted some top and common benefits as each company can offer you different benefits.
- Health Insurance: Many employers in Portugal provide health insurance as part of their employee benefits package. This may include coverage for medical expenses, prescription drugs, and dental care.
- Retirement savings plans: Some employers in Portugal may offer retirement savings plans, such as a pension scheme or 401(k) plan, to help employees save for their retirement.
- Holiday time: Most jobs in Portugal are entitled to at least 22 working days of paid holidays plus 14 public holidays.
- Sick leave: Employees in Portugal are entitled to a certain number of paid sick days per year depending on their length of service.
- Maternity/paternity leave: In Portugal, both mothers and fathers are entitled to a certain amount of paid leave for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Professional development: Some employers may offer opportunities for employees to attend training or workshops or receive further education as part of their benefits package.
The average salary in Portugal can vary by job type, industry, and location. But the average gross salary in Portugal is €1,114 per month.
List of Jobs in Portugal for Unskilled Foreigners
Now here is a list of unskilled jobs that you can find as expats in Portugal.
- Construction worker
- Cleaning Labour
- Transportation and Logistics
- Factory worker
- Farm working
List of Jobs in Portugal for skilled Foreigners
Now here is a list of jobs for skilled foreigners in Portugal.
- Information technology (IT)
- Sales and Marketing
- Tourism and Hospitality
How to Apply
There are many ways to apply for these jobs but the easiest way to apply for these jobs is to search for these jobs on job posting websites like LinkedIn and Indeed. When you find a job in Portugal that suits you best then send your resume to the company where you got the job and then wait for the company’s reply.
Now here is the Link job Posting website where you can see the list of jobs in Portugal.