The Fruit Picking Job is an ideal Job for those who don’t have high knowledge or education as well as are ready to work as unskilled labor. This is an opportunity to apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship 2023. This Sector comes in Agriculture. As Australian citizens do not like to work mostly in these types of Jobs. Then here comes the foreigners. Your duty is to Pick Fruit & Vegetable/Produce Pick packers, from Farms, and orchards, Load orders into delivery vehicles, Replenish stock, and General warehouse duties. You can apply for the Jobs that are offering Fruit Picking, and Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship and then wait for the Job offer.
We are not a hiring company, all company links for this type of jobs are provided below.
The Fruits Picker Jobs in Australia are Popular Jobs in Australia Like Farm Worker Jobs in Australia. (Farmworker Jobs are also famous in Australia). A lot of Workers are Needed for Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia. Because Australia’s agriculture sector is currently facing a labor shortage. They will hire at least 180,000 Visa Sponsorship Jobs and maybe as many as 200,000 in 2023. Apply and send a CV. The Visa Process comes later. The average Fruit Picker’s salary in Australia is $57,525/year or $29.50/hour. The details and the list of the Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship 2023 are available below.
More Jobs: Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Salary $14/hour)
Details About Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship
- Job Country: Australia
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Fruit Picker, Farm Workers
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: $57,525/year or $29.50/hour
Why Fruit Picker Jobs in Australia?
Over the past year, Australian agriculture recruiters have successfully placed more than 2,200 candidates in fruit-picking jobs and other harvest-related roles.
Because Australia is a very big country. And many cities, locations in Australia are still not developed, they are empty. So, owners of lands are looking for Farmworkers there.
- Suitable for unskilled, inexperienced workers and available year-round.
- Accommodation Support
- Relocation Support
- Visa Sponsorship.
Some Common Questions
- How much do Fruit Pickers get paid in Australia? $57,525/year or $29.50/hour
- Are Fruit Pickers needed in Australia? Fruit picking has become a must for many young people traveling to Australia.
- What is the fruit picking season in Australia? The picking season usually starts in December and finishes in May.
Type of Fruit and Vegetable Picking
At Agri Labour Australia, they place fruit picking, processing facilities, and packaging roles.
Who can Apply?
It does not matter where you come from, the candidate who is interested in this Job can apply from anywhere. Anyone from anywhere can apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship.
Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Australia. However, it is important to note that only those who the employer deems qualified for the job will be contacted.
People apply from Australia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and other developing countries. You can be from any nationality.
How to Find Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia 2023
1# WorkForce Australia (Official Govt of Australia)
Workforce Australia is the official Government of Australia website for hunting and looking for Jobs in Australia. On this website, a lot of Fruit picking Jobs are uploaded by many Australian agriculture companies. Many Jobs are posted recently
- How to Apply: First Visit this Website: https://www.workforceaustralia.gov.au/
- In the search bar Write “Visa Sponsorship”. or Fruit or any related search.
- It will list all Jobs across Australia related to farming/fruit that offer Visa Sponsorship. facilities.
2# SEEK Australia
Seek is the Australian No. 1 Job Portal where you will find all Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. SEEK is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on SEEK Australia Website: First Visit the SEEK website: https://www.seek.com.au/
- It will list more than 2,341 Jobs.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Fruit Jobs, Picker Jobs
- Then Select Location “Australia“. Click on All Australia.
- Now it will list all Jobs in Australia that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
Fruit Picking Jobs by Australian Companies
1. Fruit Picking Jobs in Victoria (VIC)
If you’re looking for fruit-picking jobs in Victoria, December through February would be:
- Best Season: November to February
- Fruit Harvested: Citrus, grapes, raspberries, cherries, strawberries
- Farms: Silvan, Cherry Hill Orchards, Coldstream
2. Fruit Picking Jobs in New South Wales (NSW)
- Best Season: November to April
- Fruit Harvested: Persimmons, apples, blueberries, cherries, oranges
- Farms: Benning Blueberries, Woolgoolga
3. Fruit Picking Jobs in Queensland (QLD)
- Best Season: June to November
- Fruit Harvested: Strawberries, bananas, pears, melons
- Farms: SSS Strawberries, Oakwood, Pinata Farms, Stanthorpe
4. Fruit Picking Jobs in Western Australia (WA)
- Best Season: All year round, depending on the fruit
- Fruit Harvested: Grapes, apples, pears, rockmelons
- Farms: Berry Sweet, Bullsbrook, Bothkamp Australia Farm, Kununurra
5. Fruit Picking Jobs in South Australia
- Best Season: April to September
- Fruit Harvested: Grapes, strawberries, citrus
- Farms: Beerenberg Farm, Hahndorf
6. Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania
- Best Season: October to May
- Fruit Harvested: Apples, grapes
- Orchards: Reid Fruits, Tasmania, Tasmanian Berries, Tasmania
7. Fruit Picking Jobs in Northern Territory
- Best Season: May to November
- Fruit Harvested: Mangoes, bananas, melons
- Farms: Pinata Farms, Darwin
8# More Ways to Find Farm Working Jobs in Australia
Another way to find Australian Fruit Picking Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on Google, and the Internet by writing “Australian Farming Companies or Agriculture companies”. It will list Farming companies in Australia. And you can go to their website and apply from there.