If you are looking for jobs in Australia then you are at the right place here we have posted the latest jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship. This is a teacher job in Australia and this job is posted at www.workforceaustralia.gov.au/.
Detail of this job
- Job Country: Australia
- Industry: Education
- Job Type: Childhood Educator
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: 55,000 AUD
Why Teacher Jobs in Australia?
If you are dreaming to go in Australia then this job is very helpful for you. This job is with visa sponsorship and they are offers a good salary. All the details of this job are posted below at this post.
Who can Apply?
It does not matter where you come from, this Teacher Job in Australia is open to people across the world. Anyone from anywhere can apply.
Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Australia. However, it is important to note that only those who the employer deems qualified for the job will be contacted.
More From US: Italy Farm Working Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Dear Future Educator,
Can you be kind, and patient and support my learning? My School, The Akidamy (Beverly Group Pty Ltd), is looking for a new educator for me. There are some requirements you will need to have:
• Previous substantial experience (2 years minimum) working in an early childhood setting ideally in an under 4yrs environment • Completed a Diploma or Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care • Deliver and support innovative and engaging child-initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability and nature play Research opportunities and support the School Director, Education Lead and Early Childhood Teacher to create and develop Reggio Emilia inspired learning programs• Be able to document children’s learning and development to a high standard to make children’s learning visible • An open mindset that is positive and adaptable to change
You will receive at least 2-3 hrs/week to provide input for new or improved curriculums and do your observations. Our school is beautiful, and purpose-built enhanced with digital technology and has lots of resources including a designated Atelier to further explore your interests. Ms. Nicolle, our School Chef will cook you lunch every day, so just bring yourself.
Some extra details: • Visa sponsorship available to the right candidate • Highly competitive remuneration package plus benefits including • Discounted childcare fees • Rotating middle shifts available that range from 7.30 am – 4 pm and 8.45 am – 5:15 pm • Close to the city and transport links and be financially rewarded for walking/using public transport to arrive. • The option to work a 9-day fortnight after a 6-month period • Two paid Wellness Days a year in addition to Annual Leave • Incentive package including employee discounts on bringing brands, School social events each quarter, Yoga and Mindfulness activities on site, Wellbeing Wednesday, as well as a School focus on supporting wellbeing • Work with our Pedagogista and our connections at ECU and have opportunities to learn more through Professional Development and mentoring • Salary in the range of $55,000 – $65,000
The Akidamy is looking for a Full-Time Educator who is kind, patient, and nurturing that has had (minimum) 2 years of experience in early childhood. Sponsorship is available to the right candidate.
Stay safe online
Cybercriminals are taking advantage of COVID-19. Be careful about who you give your information to.
- Never give your bank or credit card details or date of birth when applying for a job.
- Check if the job is genuine by researching the business and contacting them before applying.