If you are looking for a teacher job in Us then you are in the right place if you are interested in teaching internationally. American International Schools in the Americas (AMISA) is actively recruiting for PreK-12 teachers!
Details of Teacher Job in the US
- Job Country: US
- Job Type: Teacher
- Experience Required: Maximum
- Knowledge Required: College degree
- Age Limit: No
HOW TO APPLY for a Teacher job in the US
You can apply for this job very easily just follow our steps.
Go to the bottom of this post and go to the apply now link. And this link is in your browser and here you can see the apply now button on this website.
This is the website of the school that offers this job just click on apply and you need to sign up on this website first and then fill in all the things that are required and submit your application to the school.
A Job description provided by the school
Interested in teaching internationally? American International Schools in the Americas (AMISA) is actively recruiting for PreK-12 teachers!
The primary language of instruction is English for our member schools.
International educators in our member schools are located throughout South America, North America, and the surrounding Caribbean Islands.
Each International Educator works in an individual school and reports directly to the school administration. Teachers are expected to live and work in the country where the school is located.
Visit www.amisa.us/recruitment to learn more and apply.
Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela
To see a list of all of our schools visit www.amisa.us/school-membership.
Able to learn new skills
Student and team-oriented
Teaching experience preferred
- Effectively use technology for work-related responsibilities
- Positively impact student learning and overall learning environment
- Carry out all aspects of the school’s teaching program for your subject/grade level per instructions that will be provided to you by your school
- Work with multilingual students from diverse backgrounds. Students typically come from high-income families but do not always
- Work ethically, honestly, and in a trustworthy manner at all times.
Apply now details
School Website: www.amisa.us
Apply now link: www.amisa.us/recruitment
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.