We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions in the UK. Train locally and operate out of a London Stansted Base! If successful after the interview, you will be sponsored for a UK Visa and be employed directly by Ryanair in the United Kingdom!
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their careers while exploring Europe’s destinations, sampling new cultures on their days off, and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun, and challenging role.
- Australian Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Labour Shortage)
- Housekeeper Jobs in Italy International Jobs (EU passport/visa)
How to apply For Cabin Crew Job
First of all, go to the bottom of this website and click on the apply now button, and then you will land on the new page.
- Now on this page, you just need to click on the Apply Now button from the top of the page.
- Then Fill in the complete details here and apply now for this job.
Requirements For Cabin Crew Job:
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which allows unrestricted International travel.
- All candidates must be under the age of 26.
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can-do attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for traveling and meeting new people
Benefits For Cabin Crew Job:
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- London Stansted base Guaranteed
- Free UK Visa
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel