Turkey is a beautiful country and the best place for foreigners who are trying to go to any developed country where they can earn good money and help their families. Today we have returned with a new job that is in Turkey and is at Turkey Airport. Today we will tell you how many jobs are available at a Turkish airports and how to apply for these jobs. What are the benefits of getting a job in Turkey and all the other details you need to know before going to Turkey for work. So read this full post or contact us for more details by clicking on our WhatsApp group link.
- Job Country: Turkey
- Job title: Airport Jobs in Turkey
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: 2,500 – 3,000 TRY/Month
- Competitive Salaries
- Training and Development
- Travel Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Diversity and Cultural Exposure
- Job Stability
- Employee Discounts
Requirements for Apply
- Work Permit: Foreigners who wish to work in Turkey must obtain a work permit. This can be obtained through the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- Residence Permit: Foreigners who plan to work in Turkey must obtain a residence permit. This can be obtained through the Turkish Ministry of Interior.
- Language Skills: For most airport jobs in Turkey, a good level of proficiency in Turkish and English is required, as these are the main languages spoken in the industry.
- Education and Experience: Some airport jobs in Turkey may require a specific level of education or work experience. For example, air traffic controllers generally require a bachelor’s degree in a related field and specialized training.
- Physical Fitness: Some airport jobs, such as ground handling staff, may require physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects.
- Security Clearance: Some airport jobs, such as security staff, may require a security clearance and background check.
- Customer Service Skills: Many airport jobs require excellent customer service skills, as employees are often the first point of contact for passengers.
Available Airport Turkey Jobs
- Ground Handling Staff: This includes baggage handlers, ramp agents, and aircraft cleaners.
- Customer Service Representatives: These employees help passengers with check-in, boarding, and any other questions they may have.
- Air Traffic Controllers: These professionals are responsible for managing the flow of air traffic to ensure safety.
- Security Staff: Security personnel is responsible for screening passengers and their luggage to ensure safety.
- Retail and Food Service Staff: These employees work in the shops, restaurants, and cafes located in the airport.
The average salary for airport jobs in Turkey can vary depending on the specific role and level of experience. Here are some examples of average salaries for different airport jobs in Turkey:
- Ground Handling Staff: The average salary for ground handling staff in Turkey is around 2,500-3,000 TRY per month ($320- $385 USD).
- Customer Service Representatives: The average salary for customer service representatives in Turkey is around 3,000-3,500 TRY per month ($385- $450 USD).
- Air Traffic Controllers: The average salary for air traffic controllers in Turkey is around 10,000-12,000 TRY per month ($1,285-$1,540 USD).
- Security Staff: The average salary for security staff in Turkey is around 2,500-3,000 TRY per month ($320- $385 USD).
- Retail and Food Service Staff: The average salary for retail and food service staff in Turkey is around 2,000-2,500 TRY per month ($257- $320 USD).
How to Apply
Here are some general steps for applying to work at an airport in Turkey:
- Identify Job Openings: Check the official websites of the airports and companies that operate in the airports for job openings. You can also search for job postings on online job search platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor.
- Review Job Requirements: Review the job requirements to ensure that you meet the necessary qualifications, experience, and language skills.
- Prepare Your Resume and Cover Letter: Prepare a resume and cover letter that highlight your skills, experience, and qualifications. It is important to customize your application for the specific job you are applying for.
- Submit Your Application: Submit your application through the official channels, which can include online application systems, email, or mail your application directly to the company.
- Wait for a Response: Wait for a response from the company. If you are shortlisted for an interview, be prepared to answer questions about your qualifications, skills, and experience.
- Obtain Necessary Permits: Once you have been offered a job, you will need to obtain a work permit and a residence permit in order to work in Turkey legally.
Job portal website where you can find Airport Jobs in Turkey
- Kariyer.net: https://www.kariyer.net/
- Indeed: https://tr.indeed.com/havaalan%C4%B1-i%C5%9F-ilan%C4%B1
- Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Job/turkey-airport-jobs-SRCH_IL.0,6_IN214_KO7,14.htm
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/
- Yenibiris.com: https://www.yenibiris.com/airports-is-ilanlari